Understanding School Tuition Fees and Payments
For 90 years, Catholic Central has offered only the highest quality of education for area youth. Our mission is based on the principles and foundation of building values for a lifetime. Catholic Central strives to keep our school tuition increases to a minimum. In fact, our tuition ranks among the lowest of all schools in the Archdiocese of Cincinnati. Even so, we realize that paying for private education is a sacrifice. We encourage you to apply for tuition assistance, in addition to other discounts for which you may be eligible.
The majority of the costs of operating Catholic Central School come from school tuition and fee payments. Like any business, the school depends on prompt payment of tuition and fees in order to continue providing services to the students. The following regulations are enacted in order to ensure that the financial aspects of the school are handled in a smooth and efficient fashion. When difficulties arise, please contact the Business Office before it becomes a crisis. In most cases, we can make arrangements that will help both parties achieve their goals.
Nearly 60% of Catholic Central students receive some sort of financial aid.
For K-8 students, the financial assistance available is primarily General School Tuition Assistance, which comes directly from our standard school budgets. Financial aid for grades 9-12, however, can be a combination of General School Tuition Assistance and Scholarships.
– High School General Aid is funded by the Catholic Central Foundation via the Annual Emerald Evening Auction and is given to those most in need. On Saturday, October 30, 2021, Emerald Evening will bring our alumni and friends “Together Again” for a gala night of fun, fellowship, and friendly competition in the auction! More information will be coming soon!
– High School Scholarships are also provided by the Catholic Central Foundation and are funded through the generosity of private individuals and families interested in helping those desiring a Catholic Central education. Qualifications for the Scholarships are determined by the private donors. Most are need-based and many have additional criteria such as academic excellence, demonstrated service to the community, and proven leadership qualities.
In order to receive any type of tuition assistance from Catholic Central, you must complete the FACTS online application. If you have multiple children at Catholic Central School (K-12), you will only need to complete one FACTS application.
The majority of tuition assistance is based on qualified financial need. The Catholic Central Tuition Assistance Committee makes all final decisions regarding the amount of aid offered to each family. FACTS is a rating service that provides the school with a list of applicants ranked by financial need, along with a recommendation of tuition assistance. We use this service to ensure that private information provided remains confidential, and it allows us to fairly allocate our tuition assistance dollars based on need.
For assistance in completing the application, call the Catholic Central Business Office at 937-325-9204 ext. 114 or 119.
2021-2022 School Tuition Rates
- PK-3: $1,305
- PK-4: $1,440
- Jr. K: $2,025
- Non-Catholic: $6,200
- Catholic Parishioner: $4,050
- Non-Catholic: $8,750
- Catholic Parishioner: $8,000
- $1,250 for each course taken at Catholic Central
Please note: In order to receive the Catholic parishioner tuition rate, the family must be approved for parish subsidy by their parish’s business office. Please contact your parish business office for guidance on how to apply for the parish subsidy.
All CTC students are required to complete Religion courses on campus at Catholic Central.
- Registration: $100
Required (Grades K-12)
- Registration: $250
- Technology: $150
- Student Experience: $300
- Athletic (per sport)
- K-8: $50 (family max – $300)
- 9-12: $125 (family max – $500)
- 8th Grade Trip
- 12th grade Irish Studies trip
- Advanced Placement test fees
- College Credit Plus fees above the state allowance
Grade Specific Fees
- Parking Pass (student drivers) $35
- 8th Grade Graduation $100
- 12th Grade Graduation $150
Please note: Fees may apply for misuse, damage, or loss of school property including but not limited to locks, books, computers/Chromebooks and hotspots.
Common misuse, damage, loss of school property fees:
- Textbook fines (based on any damage to a textbook)
- Lost, badly damaged, torn out pages: replacement cost
- Writing in books: $5
- Torn pages: $5
- Damaged cover/binding: $10
- Student Technology (includes computers, Chromebooks, iPads, hotspots)
- Screen: $100
- Charger: $50
- Keyboard: $50
- Trackpad/touchpad: $50
- Casing/housing: $50 (top or bottom), $100 (both)
- Bezel: $50
- Lost or severe damage: $300
- Other damage: quoted based on repair/replacement cost
Multi-Child Discount – reduces tuition cost for families that have more than one child attending Catholic Central.
- $150 – 2nd child discount
- $300 – 3rd child discount
- $550 – 4th child discount
- $850 – 5th child discount