How to Apply
- Request information and application materials:
Call the Enrollment Office at 937-325-9204, ext. 123, email email@example.com, or complete the form under the Request Info button to the right.
- Schedule a tour and set up a day for the student to shadow.
- Complete and submit application on RenWeb.
- Submit the following required documentation to the Enrollment Office:
a. Registration Form and registration fee
b. Certified Birth Certificate
c. Certificate of Baptism (if baptized Catholic)
d. Custody or Guardianship papers (if applicable)
e. Immunization records (if exempt, written documentation of why exemption is required)
f. Last report card and/or transcript (not applicable for those entering Kindergarten)
g. Copy of the student’s IEP, ISP, or 504
h. Results of achievement tests (for Junior/Senior High and Elementary grades 2-6)
i. Release of Records Form (students entering grades 1-12)
5. Once your application is received, we will set up a time for
an interview with the student and family.
6. Application will be reviewed and interview will be held.
7. Decision on acceptance will be made and family will be notified.
8. Once accepted, submit the following:
a. Tuition Payment Preference Form
b. FACTS Tuition Assistance Application and application fee (if planning to apply for financial aid) – online
c. Ohio Ed Choice Paperwork (if applicable)