How to Apply
- Request information and application materials-
Call the Enrollment Office at 937-325-9204 ext. 123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Schedule a tour.
- Complete and submit application-
Drop off or mail to 1200 East High Street, Springfield, OH 45505 a. Registration Form and registration fee
b. Certified Birth Certificate
c. Certificate of Baptism (If baptized Catholic)
d. Custody or Guardianship papers (if applicable)
e. Immunization records (if exempt, written documentation of why exemption is required)
f. Last report card (not applicable for those entering Kindergarten)
g. Results of achievement tests (For Junior/Senior High and Elementary grades 2-6)
h. Release of Records Form (Students entering grades 1-12)
i. Tuition Payment Preference Form
j. FACTS Tuition Assistance Application and application fee (if planning to apply for financial aid) – online
- Once your application is received we will set up a day for student to shadow and a time for
an interview with the student and family.
- Application will be reviewed and interview will be held.
- Decision on acceptance will be made and family will be notified.